Borrow up to £995
Rates from 278% to 1576%
3-12 month repayment
From £1,000 to £25,000
Rates from 4.7% to 278%
3-36 month repayment
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
† Not all loan types and amounts are eligible for 20 minute payouts. Your chosen bank may increase the time you receive the funds.
Easy unsecured personal loan for those with good credit record
People with a good credit record do not face any problem to get a loan even if they do not have any asset or a guarantor. There are many lenders who provide the unsecured personal loan to meet your financial need.
One can take an unsecured personal loan for any purpose such as starting a new business, to build a new house, to fund your child’s higher studies or to fund small debt consolidation.
What is unsecured personal loans bad credit no guarantor?
It is a kind of loan which is not secured by any kind of collateral. The loan is given based on the borrower’s commitment to repay the loan within a due date. The lender then thoroughly analyses the borrower’s credit history and source of income. An unsecured personal loan is given to those who do not have any bad credit and do not have any asset to offer as collateral.
Whom to apply for the unsecured personal loans bad credit no guarantor?
- You can apply for the loan at any major bank or credit union if you do not have a bad credit. It is better to seek a loan from the bank where you have an account. It will help you get the loan early.
- People with lower credit score can also apply with online lenders who tend to serve the low-credit borrowers. They might offer the better interest rates.
- It is recommended to take a loan from reputed, state-licensed financial institutions who do not have any history of lawsuits.
Procedure to get an unsecured personal Loan:
The unsecured personal loan amounts vary from $1, 000 to $50,000. The lenders review the credit score of the applicants before approving the loan and charge interest based on the credit score- poor the credit score, higher the interest rate.
People with a credit score between 640 and 700 are eligible to get an unsecured personal loan bad credit no guarantor from any reputed lender.
If you have a bad credit or credit score less than 640 then you will not get the loan from any lender. In that case, you have to opt for a payday loan. To know about a payday loan refer to “Payday Loan When You Need Money Badly”.
Fill up the application form and submit the following documents to get the loan:
- Identity Proof- You need to submit your Social Security Number, passport, state-issued ID proof or your driver’s license.
- Address Proof
- Income proof
- Bank account details
Terms to Repay the Loan
- You can repay the loan in instalment on monthly basis.
- You can ask for balloon payment mode where a borrower has no need to pay monthly payment during the lending term. At the end of the lending term, you need to pay the whole principal amount in addition to the all the interest.
- You can choose for interest-only loans. In this payment term, a borrower can pay each month only the interest on the loan. The principal amount can be paid at the end of the tenure.
Once, the lender explains all the terms and conditions to the borrower both the party need to sign an agreement. Unlike the payday loan, the personal loan is not so fast. It needs to go through a long verification process. However, the interest rate is much less than a payday loan.