Borrow up to £995
Rates from 278% to 1576%
3-12 month repayment
From £1,000 to £25,000
Rates from 4.7% to 278%
3-36 month repayment
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
† Not all loan types and amounts are eligible for 20 minute payouts. Your chosen bank may increase the time you receive the funds.
Having bad credit ratings? Still you can get a loan
When someone applies for a loan, lender will use the data of credit file of the borrower to assume the risk of providing loan and the chances of getting the money back. Lenders make sure that they will get their money back on time. That is why they check the credit history of the borrower. When a borrower fails to pay the loan it gets added to his credit file and give him a bad credit score. However, credit rating can be improved by the borrower but it requires time and efforts.
There is an option of getting No guarantor loans for bad credit for those who are in urgent need of funds.
What if a person having bad credit asks for a loan?
If a person having bad credit ratings and want to get a loan then there are great chances of getting refused by the lenders. Though a person asking for a loan have certain rights-
- Lenders are bound to tell the reason of refusal.
- If the person is scored through computer then he can ask the lender to review the decision.
- If he/she is manually scored then he can provide additional information if available.
- Lenders are bound to share the name of the agency they have referred for the credit ratings.
What to do when your loan is not sanctioned?
If your loan is disapproved because of bad credit ratings you can-
- Use your property to get a low interest loan. Though there is a risk involved if you can’t repay the loan back.
- You can ask non-profit organizations for loan. Finding out a credit union and ask them to grant a loan can be a good decision.
- You can ask an individual for a loan online. Both the borrower and lender get benefited by this type of loan. Lenders give money to the one who meet the criteria. From the list he can choose an individual whom he wants to lend money. This is an amazing online platform where lender earn higher rate of interest.
- Money can be borrowed from family and friends. This will avoid all the complications and long procedures.
Know about a bad credit loan
These loans are meant for those who have bad credit ratings and they want to get loans. Bad credit loan have higher rates of interest because of higher risk taken by the lenders. If a person having bad credit scores borrows money from lender, he gets a chance of improving his credit scores by giving the money back on time.
What is ‘No guarantor’ loan?
Type of loan which does not does not require another person to sign or take guarantee of the repayment of the loan borrowed by a borrower is called No guarantor loans for bad credit. A guarantor is a person who signs and guarantees that the borrower will pay the amount he borrowed but in no guarantor loan, there is no need of finding someone who takes guarantee for loan.
There are many online lenders available these days who grant No guarantor loans for bad credit. The application is to be made online and they will grant loans with no hidden fees or charges. Such loans are instantly approved. These online lenders also have loan experts with whom borrowers can talk and take suggestions. The terms of loan regarding the repayment capacity, sanction period, documents, late fees are some of the factors which are involved in ‘no guarantor loans for bad credit’.