Borrow up to £995
Rates from 278% to 1576%
3-12 month repayment
From £1,000 to £25,000
Rates from 4.7% to 278%
3-36 month repayment
What sets us apart from the rest
Quick and Easy Application
No one wants to spend all their time filling out over complicated forms.
Personalise Your Loan Needs
It is no good applying for too much or too short a period – Make your loan your way.
Loans Paid Out Today
One of the fastest payouts available, most receive their money within 15 minutes.
See How We Compare
Credit £3,250 for 36 months | Interest (fixed at 41.16%): £2,464.57. | Total amount payable of £5,714.67.
Representative 49.9% APR. | 36 repayments of: £158.57.
Securing High Acceptable Loans with Payday Loans
Searching for acceptable loans in the UK that can help you secure the needed funds to deal with urgent expenses? You’re not alone, as countless other people in the country are constantly looking for a quick and convenient loan to help them deal with different emergency situations. There are numerous acceptable loan options available in the market and the ideal option will depend entirely on your specific needs and present circumstances. If its speed and ease that you are looking for, then payday loans might be the solution you are looking for.
Obtaining Acceptable Payday Loans
Payday loans are acceptable loans that provide fast and seamless short-term funding perfect for emergency financial situations. The best thing about the financial products is that they can cater both good and bad credit borrowers. This is because lenders providing the credit options will not focus on your credit rating but on your general affordability. So if you have an income that can cover the loan’s repayments, getting approved would be easy.
What to consider with acceptable payday loans
So you can ensure that the kind of payday loan you are applying for is perfectly suited to your needs and present circumstances, below are three important questions that you might want to consider. Catering these vital questions will also help make your application as fast and smooth as possible. They include:
1.) What is the amount that you need?
Before you make an application, you must first determine the precise amount that you should borrow. The acceptable loans will generally permit you to borrow anywhere from £50 – £1000. If the amount you need falls in this category, then payday loans should be the ideal option you should consider. However, if the amount you need is bigger, there are still other acceptable loan options that you can look into in the UK which we will tackle later.
2.) What is the ideal repayment period for you?
The acceptable loans have short payment periods, anywhere from 2 weeks to a month and generally in your payday. You will also have to pay back the money that you borrowed plus interest rates in one single lump sum which means if you apply for a £1000 payday loan with a 25% interest rate for instance, you will have to pay back the lender £1,250 in total by the end of the month. But because of a competitive lending industry, many payday lenders in the UK are now flexible enough to offer longer grace periods of up to 3 months with fix instalment payments.
3.) What are your qualifications?
Every loan option has its own set of eligibility requirements and the same can be said with payday loans. It will also differ from lender to lender although the difference is often slight. Fortunately, the acceptable loans provide minimal requirements that can easily be met by any ordinary borrower.
The requirements for a payday loan would generally just include:
- You are a legal resident of the United Kingdom
- You are at the minimum borrowing age of 18 years
- You are employed or are enjoying a steady source of income
- You have an active bank account that can accept loan transfers and deposits as well as debit payments
Acceptable payday loans from direct lenders
If you want to enjoy acceptable loans through payday credit, there are generally two known ways in which you can accomplish this:
- Direct Lender – Through this method, your loan will only be transacted between you and your lender and no more. You also have the option to shop around and apply for as much lenders as you can as long as the companies conduct soft-checks which won’t leave a mark on your credit profile.
- Broker or affiliate – Through this method, your loan will be transacted by three parties: you, the broker, and the direct lender it is representing. This process however, is a whole lot easier as the broker will be the one to find a suitable lender that matches your needs and qualifications. You simply forward your application to the broker and it will be the one to scour the web for potential lenders. This however, means that you will be surrendering some form of freedom and control as you won’t be the one to choose the lenders that you apply for.
Whether it’s through a direct lender or broker, there are plenty of acceptable loan companies and groups that you can easily find in the internet. It’s up to you to decide which option suites you best. Ideally, you would want to compare your options carefully first and do some research on the unique advantages and disadvantages of both methods.
Acceptable loans aside from payday loans
Payday loans however, are just one of the many acceptable loans in the UK lending industry. There are other alternatives that you can consider online, to enjoy the kind of funding that you need for any given purpose and situation such as:
- Personal Loans. The loans are unsecured forms of credit that can be used for any purpose. But because the lender will not require any form of collateral as security, you will need to possess a good credit rating to offset the risk and get approved.
- Student Loans. Acceptable loans ideal for advancing one’s academic career. The money you borrow can be used to pay-off tuition fees, purchase books, and other school related costs and expenses.
- Guarantor Loans. Financial products that are ideal for people with poor or none-existent credit. You will need to find a guarantor who will agree to co-sign the loan deal and cover the repayments if you default from them.
- Business Loans. Acceptable loans for the hardworking business men and aspiring entrepreneurs. The money you borrowed can be used for various business related purposes such as jump starting your business, augmenting cash flow, and for covering the cost of expansion.
- Logbook Loans. Secured on your vehicle, you can take out large amounts of loans that are equivalent to 50% or you car, van, truck, or motorcycle’s trade in value. You can continue driving your vehicle as long as you make the proper repayments.
- Doorstep Loans. Small cash loans arranged at your door. Once you are approved, your loan will be delivered to you in cash upfront right at the very comfort and convenience of your own home.
CashComet is a licensed credit broker and not a lender.
We will never charge you for our service and the lender will not increase the rate to cover our fee to them.
We work with over 40 different lenders to bring you the very best rates from across the UK market.
Representative Example: Borrow £200.00 for 60 days. Repay in 2 payments, first payment in 30 days
Each Payment: £147.04. Total Repayment: £294.08, Interest: £94.08.
Interest p.a: 365%(fixed). Representative APR 1058%
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadvice.org.uk.
Do not borrow more than you can pay back as defaulting on payments can lead to serious monetary problems.
Any collateral you have against the amount may be at risk of repossession.
Finding the Right Loan for You
There are many kinds of loans that you can get while using a guarantor. We have divided our site to focus on specific kinds to make it far easier for you to make sure you are getting the finance plan you are looking for.
If you are looking for something specific then check to see if our sub-sites cover what your after. If they don’t just get in contact with us and we will definitely be able to help.
5 most recent personal loan reviews
Honest, realistic and genuine, I can't say anymore than that. I had problems with credit in my past that were cleared but unfortunately my credit score was very poor but thankfully Ikano loans gave me a chance to rebuild that. High rates, but that's expected when getting a loan with such bad credit. Thanks again for your support.
Review posted by Peter Harrow, Thornbury
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Excellent communication and a very quick and easy process. Authorisation telephone call was conducted by a friendly and polite lady who explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend this company.
Review posted by Melanie Steele
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
The service was simply amazing. I have never taken loans service seriously, my view point has now changed. I needed the money for flight tickets to attend a funeral and I could have not been dealt with in such an amazing manner. The interest rate was also better than I expected. Certainly will be paying the money back early as this was really an emergency and a life saver.
Review posted by Wayne Crouch, Plymouth
Ease Of Use
Value For Money